Wednesday, June 16, 2010

DEAN'S GIRL HAS LEFT THE BUILDING



Hey there Phantom
You know where Kate is?





Kate's absolutely not here 
AT THE BIJOU today Mr Martin. I've looked around.
There's a cake somewhere with her name on it in aqua icing and a sailboat ready to take on all the winds a compass rose by any other name comes to know.

She asked me to tell you music and minds such as yours has made her life all the more enriched. And that she really digs all the fine folks who come 'round for a great time AT THE BIJOU.


Well ain't that a kick in the head. Tell her you're nobody til somebody loves you and everybody loves somebody sometime and well, most times, I sure am sweet on her. That kid's got moxie and jive and loyalty to what matters. World needs more jive. World needs plenty more of what matters.


When you're in a dream and you know you're not dreaming . . . when you dance down the street and the clouds are at your feet . . .  Well, in the cool cool cool of that evening, tell her I'll be there.

Absolutely 
Happy*Birthday
Absolutely*Kate




 We Love you,


 ~ Dean
~ the Phantom 
AT THE BIJOU
and of course,
~ the very fine staff

11 comments:

Carrie Clevenger said...

Happy Birthday doll. Here's lookin' at ya, kid.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!! Have a great one, Kate!

Paul D Brazill said...

H H H Happpppy B B Birthday! K K K Katey!

Laurita said...

Happy Birthday! I'm raising that coffee cup once again in your honour. Have a wonderful, fabulous, amazing day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, and many happy returns to one amazing, talented lady. :)

Harry said...

Happy Birthday Katie*Girl!

Tuonela said...

Ow! Happy Birthday Katie! i will go and have a birthday drink for you. Another one... As Dino said, "It was a woman who drove me to drink - come to think of it I never did hang around to thank her for that."

Kate Pilarcik ~ absolutely said...

OH YOU GUYS! I just SO love you! I picture us all at Ant's Lucky Shot Bar & Billiards. The lights are down low. Excitement is startin' to grow (doesn't it always when characters like *us* are around???) -- Ant has some guy stashed in the backroom and brings him out. HOLY SHIT! It's the Chairman of the Board -- Ol'Blue Eyes. I swoon - I drink (hearty, so hearty) with all of you. Wowzers - Just look who's here - Carrie, first to help Ant open the hootch and she's finally nailed that Bogie accent. My Noir*Mentor from Poland, London and dark alleys is doin' the Redford-Streisand bit - Oh The Way We Were, Paul - that's what they'll say 'bout all of us. *clink*

What's this? Poe let Laurita loose to coffee'up with me! That puts the HAPPY in birthday for sure. *clink* That new guy, JDane the Tyler who Flashes on Fridays but is really secretly Batman (I saw his utility belt) - the Darc Knight - he's her too - How cool. And Harry - I'm so wild about Harry -- did you know there's a US Priority box just delivered, did'ya? (Psyched I am!);-)

IAN! Drinks and Dean impersonations? Oh man - this birthday*stuff is the stuff heaven is made of.

I love you guys. You especially Dean, but hey - Frank's here too. Whatta party!

~ Absolutely*HAPPY*Kate!

XPM said...

AHA, I get to say hi to Katie with an *, I guess it's a footnote of how freakin' awesome you are. You're damned real and real nice so that makes you right about at ABSOLUTELY! Happy Birthday crazy lady with the nice big heart that considers even us dead guys as viable people. You followed me, and I raid. You've been raided!

~Xan

Kate Pilarcik ~ absolutely said...

Well my dearest Xanox Marcelles,

Any *spirit*, biting or not, who lives upstaris in a tavern-loge called Pale Rider is already pretty dang cool in my book already. But then you knew that -- you sense thangs. Thangs that straight up or crooked fangs would know. The shadows know. Our Phantom knows.

And damn, Monsieur Marcelles -- I'm sure glad you raided the BIJOU. I kinda sure and absolutely like you too. Your spirited surprise made the jumps in my eyes all the more promient. And that's a real good thang. Xan, keep the music always playin' - it's so alive to me.

~ Absolutely*still-smilin*Kate

ratatouille's archives said...

Hi! Absolutely*Kate,
I'am so sorry, for being a day late, but Happy Birthday! Kate...I hope that you had a good one too!
Take care!
DeeDee ;-D