Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Characters Count ~


"Well I say, I say, I saaaaaaaay. . . we take requests, and Harry asked for cartoons between Coming Attractions AT THE BIJOU,"

"Well Bugs . . . I'm sure in agreedom it will be out of this world to see what that Harry B (as in B-Cool) Sanderford will do with cartoony scripts when he comes running the projector on some of his own screen gems of writeability . . . but don't you think Foghorn Leghorn is gonna do more than sing 'Doo Dah, Doo Dah' when he spies you using his lines?" -----------------------------

3 comments:

Tuonela said...

Ah, good ol' Foghorn... That boy's about as sharp as a pound of wet leather.

Crybbe666 said...

Looking forward to it, too, Daffy. Mr.B Cool will certainly be worth watching!!

Jodi MacArthur said...

Heee! And I'm just about to eat burritos for dinner. Harry! Fantastic Visuals. LOL, I'm simply at a loss for words right now, Doc.

So good to read you, buddy.