Tuesday, September 21, 2010

STAMP OF APPROVAL ~ By Paul's Kid, Absolutely*Kate

BEST PATIO ON EARTH ... KATHLEEN PILARCIK PHOTO

STAMP OF APPROVAL

STAMP OF APPROVAL
 
My Dad's Paul Pilarcik. 
 
He taught me football. 
 
He taught me Steelers.
 
All I had to do was sit in the living room
and watch TV with him. 
 
Oh yeah, and I had to be quiet too. 
 
I sure did learn a lot though. 
 
About more than just football too. 
 
THANKS DAD. 
 
Love, 
~ Absolutely your Kate
 
 
"IT'S NOT WHETHER
YOU GET
KNOCKED DOWN.
IT'S WHETHER
YOU GET UP."


~ Coach Lombardi
one of the heroes of my Hero
~ A*K


6 comments:

Crybbe666 said...

Lovely, Kate...just lovely.

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Thinking of you.

Harry said...

Paul & Franny raised a pretty special kid. Good vibrations going out to all of you. Har

Kevin Michaels said...

There is no truer worth of a man than to be a good husband, a good father, and a good role model - nothing else matters more than that.

I'll hold a thought for your dad, you, and your family-
KM

Anonymous said...

His good character will live on in you and your siblings. This is a lovely picture of Paul and Frances.

Kate Pilarcik ~ absolutely said...

I DO KNOW PAUL PILARCIK WOULD HAVE SUCH A GREAT LAUGHING TIME WITH THE LIKES OF ALL OF YOU ... Out on the back patio would never be the same.

There's a lot of chairs there, and a lot of love and I'm headed there now, with a lot of what your spoken goodness has swirled around within me.

Gratitude, absolutely
~ Kate